In order to increase the convenience and assembly of the piping connection method, we have developed the SF JOINT method.
This method is proven to be relatively superior to the regular joint, welding, and socket method in terms of time, costs and connection performance; it will become a new paradigm in piping connection works.
SF-JOINT CONNECTION WORKS PROCESS
- As the on-site connection part is manufactured and delivered by implementing the SF-Joint method, it is suitable for work sites that do not allow for welding connections.
- As the S/P reducer and nipple are manufactured and delivered in two-in-one form, it has a clean exterior appearance.
- By minimizing component, parts such as joints the leakage rate and construction cost can be reduced
- Installation time can be significantly reduced as the pipes are manufactured and delivered from the factory and the labor costs and material cost can be effectively reduced.
- The highest level of quality is guaranteed as the products are manufactured and release after a strict quality assurance inspection (consisting various tests and water pressure tests).
- Existing flaws such as the corrosion, rusting and scaling of the connection portion of the joints have been corrected.
- By improving the flexibility of the coupling itself, the earthquake resistance increase as compared to other existing processing methods.